Just stacked my Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8ballbug

Reaction score
absolutly gutted first run out this year and the handbrake failed on the bus it rolled backwards into someones van just left black lines on hs van and bent my bumper stoved the rear corner in and the fucking airvent. whoppee roll on summer 2010 :cry:

sorry to here that fella if its any comsulation we've all been there at some point did similar last year but someone rolled into me got out slammed door and glass dropped down into door :shock: went to services to fix it and the wife lost me wallet :shock: then it cost me a pound to have a piss :roll:

hope you get it sorted as soon as

regards chris

Bad times. At least its nothing terminal though, just a shame you've learnt the hard way to ALWAYS LEAVE IT IN GEAR!
My other half learnt to never knock it out of gear by mistake as it resulted in me roof rack surfing and no one in the cab of the van to stop it!

Sorry to hear about your smash.
My old fast back decided to do the same and
went on autopilot down my mates drive , across a road and stopped half way
through a flint wall :shock:
It had only just been resprayed :roll:
I could have cried :(
Hope you get it sorted,
Paul.

I'm thinking the same happened to me i always leave the van in gear but my lad was sat in the front seat and hes always got his feet on the gear stick so i'm guessing he popped it out of gear.

But all is good now my mates a panel beater and said it will knock back into shape and gonna do it for free BONUS! now got to sweet talk the sprayer to do it cheap (fingers crossed) :mrgreen:

Latest posts