Keep Sakes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been having a bit of a tidy up and was looking for something. This is just some of the contents of my bedside cabinet drawer. Why have I kept all this stuff?
IMG_4530.jpegThere’s a bells hip flask that’ll never be opened or used and still in its sealed cellophane. To the right is a real genuine one ounce gold ingot that has gone a funny colour :rolleyes: below that is a couple of five pound coins and a sixpence with some old pennies and below them is a Barbados dollar, like I’ll be needing that some time soon :unsure: In front of the bells box is an old three penny bit next to one solitary cuff link that came with my first grown up shirt with fold back cuffs that I bought as an apprentice, the collar looked similar to a Harrier jump jet. Then back left is an engraved silver pen ? And a custom made and engraved wooden pen then a couple of tie clips along with two pairs of ‘ complete ‘ cuff link sets then two tie studs in wonderful artificial gold colouring. I’ve maybe got one long sleeved shirt that gets worn with cuff links and maybe a tie, perhaps twice a decade at most ? Four of many more wrist watches and a fob watch, a Seiko, a Lexus, a Pulsar, etc . Somewhere in amongst my other.stashes of valuable items is a timed watch that is supposedly the first commercially available battery powered watch from 1968-70 ish . But prizes for what is near the left hand bottom corner ???

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,First Prize Is a bottle of Stella, second prize is a bag of crisps :)

I'm glad my bedside cabinet draw is not different to others. Rammed with concert tickets, festival wristbands, pin badges, and all manner of stuff I can't get rid of.

I'm glad my bedside cabinet draw is not different to others. Rammed with concert tickets, festival wristbands, pin badges, and all manner of stuff I can't get rid of.

Let’s not get into garages shall we.

IMG_3313.jpegYou can see where I’ve raised the door and added to it a couple of years back. There’s all sorts of rubbish plastered on that garage door.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,And Wiggy wins a prize ,, crisps or Stella bud :)

Latest posts