• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kick panels and door cards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myfirst69

Reaction score
Hi all I just had a set of Kick panels fabricated and fitted and the guys who made them said they willing to make more if anyone would be interested

I'm delighted with them they not painted or anything yet and they in the process of doing the door cards...

They have still to be secured to the body but even loose you can see the potential...
With or without the speaker holes(sorry for the crap speakers and the mess)

Anyway I said I would ask if anyone was interested in buying them custom fit if your near Brighton...

Thanks

Rog

Hi Rog

Rackhams do an excellent reproduction of the original kick panels in a quality card material for 35 posted. Check it out. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=40198&hilit=rackhams+kick+panels" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi there I have seen them..I think once these are finished off and secured they will be well worth the extra effort in metal...thanks

What's the expected price of kick panels once finished? That's for the ones without the speaker holes. Also can one order to finish these off in a particular color/powder coating?

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Latest posts