• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King and Linkpin Disc and Drum Dropped Spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TransporterHaus

Reaction score
Fitting a narrowed beam to your bay? We have dropped spindles in stock ready to go.

64-67 split bus dropped spindles £243.75 exchange (July only - usually £325). Drum or CSP disc brakes.

64-67 Disc dropped spindles £281.25 exchange (July only - usually £375). 73-79 VW disc brakes.

Fully rebuilt with new genuine VW seals, 4 new bronze bushes, new german grease nipples. Machined to give 3.5" of drop and far better ride quality than a balljoint bus + they will last longer than balljoints if you go really low!

These will not fit onto your stock bay front beam. You will need to fit either a 64-67 split bus front beam or a CB performance narrow beam and use 64-67 split bus trailing arms. These beams will bolt straight onto the very early bays and will fit later models with a little modification.

Email [email protected]
Web http://www.transporterhaus.com

Bugger! Got my dropped spindles last month, cost me £75 more than now. Still,they have done the job a treat, good and low, well cool. Thats another tenner you owe me Alex! Joking aside, these are fine quality parts that do what they say on the tin.Buy buy buy....

Latest posts