• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

lambretta sx150

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambrettatastic

Reaction score

i have a chance of buying another very special scooter ,to do so i have to sell this even though i bought it as a life long keeper...

personally imported into the uk by me from italy ,took ages to find a straight original and complete sx150,but here she is.
found in a shed in perugia,last used in 1971 so low miles,the one thing i was never going to do was any paint work so it was stripped cleaned and waxed ,i tried to use as many original bits as possible on reassembly.
although the paint shows its life there is no proper rust on this scooter,it is very solid.
i rebuilt the engine ,went upto 175,and fitted anything new that it needed.i also went down the dc electronic route ,so has a converted bgm stator,bgm led rear light,and a reedspeed front lamp,so great light and a reliable starter.
all new inner cables ,new schwalbe racemans and tubes,just bought a new af 42 clubman that will be fitted today...
forks have been rebuilt with all new internals,comes withe the seat pictured and its original naomi rosso seat ,that needs a new cover.
so basically an original looking ratty scooter that is as good as new inside with 10 months tax and mot all uk reg.......

looking for £3000,any other info you need please call me on 07776333553,in swindon , wiltshire.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/lambrettatastic/sx150/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

loads of pics,any more just ask

Latest posts