• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Late bay trade or part ex for tin top early project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibay

Reaction score
I've just imported a late bay with a 2.0 fuel injected engine. The bus starts and stops and is pretty complete.

It has a few dings and dents and needs a tiny bit of welding - small holes in the front steps, small patch needed in the front wheel arch. The rear wheel arch and door has a dent in it but I'm also imported a pretty much rust free door apart from a very small hole in the top, there is no bondo in it. The front also has a small dent in it but I think this will pop out.

I'm interested to see if anyone has a straight, rust free early bay project they would be interested in trading or part ex. Although I think this bus ( alf ) is great and very solid, I had a early bay tin top that I sold last year and really wish I hadn't

I have the title and all the taxes have been paid

Let me know if anyone is interested, I've attached a link to my drop box, there is a video and a few pictures. I also tracked the ship from California ......slightly sad I know

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nj3rh3e4rj49xxq/PBIKetoX8V" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts