lavenham suffolk this sunday

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

Reaction score
n e one going to lavenham in suffolk this sunday for the vintage volkswagon show. it is pre 67 only so no bays i'm affraid and no custom mods but as i live 5 mins away it would be rude for me not to swing by. just woundered if there will be n e earlybays in there area.

Neil - make sure you go on the Saturday and not the Sunday :!:

I'm gutted that I can't go :( , but it's my daughter's birthday on Saturday. It'd be a crime to miss it if you're relatively near. Believe me, it's going to be like the Bad Camberg or Hessisch Oldendorf of the UK. And although the village centre is for stock pre-67s only, there is separate vw-only car parking, where clubs can form line ups too. Should be the dogs bollocks IMO.

clyde said:
Wish i could make this. If only to feel the tension that has been building over on the SSVC.

I don't go on the SSVC but thought I'd have a look at what the fuss was. That mrs.herbie always cracks me up with her threads on thesamba and pre67vw - she really has no idea of how to go about things without being offensive and getting peoples backs up. Just don't mention getting an mp3 player to work through a split window radio to her, otherwise I can see a full on fight happening at Lavenham :roll:

i just had a look on ssvc i enjoyed there talk about didn't read it all is been a popular post and there was lots said about i'm not going cos i have spax and perl paint. my bus is not even old enough but i don't care i'm gonna have a walk round the villiage is a day out its self. i'm gonna pop up both days as its so close. if n e one is going theres a pud in cockfeild a village next to lavenham the three horse shows. he has a mini camping area so if u need somewhere to stay try there as its not advertised good food and i think they have hookup.

hope to see some of u over the weekend.... :D

Latest posts