• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Laverda 650 sport. - SOLD.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
I have finally realised that there is no way I'll ever get round to putting this bike on the road, so it needs to go!
Been sat in my garage for about 5 years so no mot and on SORN.
Was running fine with just 12k kilometers (about 8k miles?) from new. Currently seems the fuel pump does not want to play which just settles the debate, move it on to someone with a bit of time to spare over the winter. I need the space and a couple of quid coming in is always handy.
Pics were taken some time ago but this is what it looks like with a dust off and wash!!!

laverda650sport001.jpg

laverda650sport004.jpg

laverda650sport012.jpg

laverda650sport005.jpg

laverda650sport006.jpg

Special edition with kevlar panels, got WP suspension front and rear, Brembo brakes, Marchesini wheels, Lanfranconi pipes, etc etc.
And apparently the 'B' chip (fast road) in the ECU.

Price is £500, the parts listed above must be worth more than that :lol:

I'm on 07881-800-509 if anyone wants to chat.

Hi,

Nice! I have a Laverda 650 Formula C, they are great bikes typical Italian electrics though. Yours looks early, though they did quite a few 'limited' kevlar/carbon bikes ;)

Would love this to sit alongside mine, really really would, but not got the spare cash at the mo, unless you want a Honda CBR400RR Triarm mini blade for a swap? Tax and Moted till Feb sometime :msn4:

Cheers!

Alistair

Hello Alistair.
Afraid I'm not looking to swap, I really need to get rid of stuff and make some space. The garage is full to the point that there is nowhere to work and it's doing my head in!!
Thanks for putting me onto that Laverda forum, may well put it up for grabs on there.
Get that Honda sold fella, free up some Laverda tokens!!!!! :lol:

Cheers, Pete.

Pete B said:
Hello Alistair.
Afraid I'm not looking to swap, I really need to get rid of stuff and make some space. The garage is full to the point that there is nowhere to work and it's doing my head in!!
Thanks for putting me onto that Laverda forum, may well put it up for grabs on there.
Get that Honda sold fella, free up some Laverda tokens!!!!! :lol:

Cheers, Pete.

I didn't think you want a swap, i have a garage full of camper stuff, my interior that i am suposed to be putting back in, pushbikes, motorbikes, i can't cant in the garage at all.

It is a good price and well worth it, if i had the spare cash i would be breaking your arm off. No doubt a dealer woukd be interested in this, and then break it for spares which is a crying shame, i hope someone gets is going, i am sure it wouldn't be too much grief, you not got the time to look at it? Maybe look for help on the zanelist forum, it's worth £1000 all day long running

Alistair

Latest posts