Leeds area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammed72

Reaction score
Just wondered how many guys on here are from Leeds/Wakefield area ?

I've just bought my first bay and wondered if when I get it running if a few guys want to do a local ish meet ???

Ah My outlaws live in baildon so not a million miles away !!!

Just got a badly modified LHD micro bus !! Only picked him up on Wednesday and havent been able to get it started since :( !!!

Will get a few photos up soon

I'm down in rodley but my bus doesn't even have an engine at the moment...

Quite a few of us then !! We should maybe have a meet one night when I have my bus ticking over ??

slammed72 said:
Just wondered how many guys on here are from Leeds/Wakefield area ?

I've just bought my first bay and wondered if when I get it running if a few guys want to do a local ish meet ???

I'm in York, I run our local owners club here, we have a few members from the Leeds & Doncaster area, you'd be more than welcome to come along to our meets. Look for York Classic VWs (page not group) on Facebook

:)

An that would be cool , cheers veedubkate !!! Hopefully my bus will make it as far as York lol !! Only done 20 miles since picking it up and it won't idle at moment. Will look you up on the fb and see how my confidence get on with him lol

slammed72 said:
An that would be cool , cheers veedubkate !!! Hopefully my bus will make it as far as York lol !! Only done 20 miles since picking it up and it won't idle at moment. Will look you up on the fb and see how my confidence get on with him lol
Where are you exactly around Leeds? If I can help I will, I have access to a Gunson CO meter which is very helpful with setting carbs!

I'm between Leeds and Wakefield at East ardsley. Any help is appreciated as I'm only just back into air cooled and I seem to have forgotten everything I learnt on my bug lol

slammed72 said:

We're having a meet on Tuesday if you fancy the run out, we're meeting at B&Q on Hull Road at 7:15-7:30, then cruising to a pub called the Agar Arms at Warthill, not too far from there.

Please feel free to join us if you're free :)

VeeDubKate said:
We're having a meet on Tuesday if you fancy the run out, we're meeting at B&Q on Hull Road at 7:15-7:30, then cruising to a pub called the Agar Arms at Warthill, not too far from there.

Please feel free to join us if you're free :)
D'oh - missed this!
How often do you meet?

Latest posts