"LemurBus" Empty Garage Syndrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called for the MOT today on the way home from work. Rather uneventful, hardly surprising since I've only notched up 700 miles in the last 12 months (Bloody Covid). Anyway, she passed with no drama.
The tester was very respectful and dare I say it... Senior enough to know old vehicles.
Few snaps;

...but the experience was improved greatly by these lovely little Spaniels, he has 3 or 4 just kicking about the garage and generally getting spoilt by customers. I'm not really a dog person but ended up making a 4 legged buddy. (sorry for the pic quality)

More soon,
Liam

Congrat's on the MOT.
Retake for Boris on Friday, new hooter installed, fingers crossed.
Looking mighty fine.

J & P
:D :D :D

gas1man said:
Congrat's on the MOT.
Retake for Boris on Friday, new hooter installed, fingers crossed.
Looking mighty fine.

J & P

Cheers J,
Your's will be fine :)
L

Hi Guys,
Just a quick update post to let you all know We've passed the LemurBus on to it's new owners this week. :shock:

I've been frequenting this forum for 13yrs+ now and in that time a great many of you have been so helpful and friendly, both online and in person... so thank you :D :D :D
With lots of luck, good advice, blood, sweat and tears I managed to realise the vision Shel and I had for our bus.
We've enjoyed the whole journey thoroughly. Covering countless miles with countless smiles and laughs!
Alas a new project has tickled our fancy...with fresh excitement and challenges on the horizon

The new owners are a smashing young family and I feel confident they'll look after the old girl and 'make her theirs'.

I'll keep my account active and will pop in from time to time. if still allowed lol

Liam & Shel
:party0007: :party0002:

lemur said:
Hi Guys,
Just a quick update post to let you all know We've passed the LemurBus on to it's new owners this week. :shock:

I've been frequenting this forum for 13yrs+ now and in that time a great many of you have been so helpful and friendly, both online and in person... so thank you :D :D :D
With lots of luck, good advice, blood, sweat and tears I managed to realise the vision Shel and I had for our bus.
We've enjoyed the whole journey thoroughly. Covering countless miles with countless smiles and laughs!
Alas a new project has tickled our fancy...with fresh excitement and challenges on the horizon

The new owners are a smashing young family and I feel confident they'll look after the old girl and 'make her theirs'.

I'll keep my account active and will pop in from time to time. if still allowed lol

Liam & Shel
:party0007: :party0002:
Pleased for you and good luck with your next project 8) :D

Nooooooooooooooooooo. Now what????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with your next adventure. Of which I am sure there will be many.
Hopefully see you out there.

J & P

Thanks guys!
It's a strange feeling, I went to the garage to get some bits and bobs yesterday and it feels weirdly big and empty.
Although I've no excuse not to tidy it up now, it's been pointed out! :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
L

Latest posts