Lets put some faces with the Bays!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
075.jpg

110.png

Nice bus - nice moose too :)

Scenery is beautiful - though not too sure about the climate up your way ;)

Love a good moose! nice pics fella 8)

Thanks guys! -yeah, short driving season up here, but much enjoyed. Always got my eyes peeled for Bullwinkle though. What's the average driving season there? And hottest/coldest it gets your ways? High 70's if were lucky, -10 if were not. Drivings good from mid April to mid October here.

Magiceddie88 said:
Thanks guys! -yeah, short driving season up here, but much enjoyed. Always got my eyes peeled for Bullwinkle though. What's the average driving season there? And hottest/coldest it gets your ways? High 70's if were lucky, -10 if were not. Drivings good from mid April to mid October here.

We can drive all year round (virtually no snow every year) it does get down to -5 at about the coldest and up to 90 max. We do get a lot of rain though!

My family......

This is my gorgeous new van....Stanley.....hopefully I'll get his plates next week so I can collect him.

IMG_8774.jpg

This is me and my son Lennon

DSCN0068.jpg

And my gorgeous girl Kitty x

IMG00517-20120509-1043.jpg

you need something like "im with stupid" printed on your tee, sidecar. :lol:

nice van pinky, my oldest would love that horse, she's mad about miniatures.

Hi there.
Keep us up to date with the bus project (with plenty of pics of course!) and as far as I'm concerned, give us even more on the '55 Trumpet please!!! I have a real thing about '50s/'60s/'70s Triumph twins and tripples, I'm not very knowledgeable about them really, except they look, sound, ride and feel how a real motorcycle should.
Many moons ago, having only just reached the tender age of 17, I kickstarted a T160. Women had.. erm.., 'made their mark' so to speak, a couple of years earlier, but the day that beast burst into life at the end of my boot is in my mind the moment I truly went from boy to man! I'll never forget that feeling, 750cc's of Meridens finest snarling away as I blipped the throttle and gently trundled around the industrial estate!! Still gives me goose bumps and 'stirings' all these years later :shock:
A year or so after that did a season or two as passenger on a vintage sidecar outfit,(road racing, Cadwell Park, Brands Hatch, Pembrey etc) our 500 Ariel was crap and so borrowed a 650 pre-unit powered outfit most of the time. We were rubbish, always at the back of the field, never got rid of my novice jacket and I broke several ribs but we had the best fun anyone could have, and all the time dressed head to toe in leather. Loverly :D
Love Triumphs to bits, real motorcycles. 8)

Pete B said:
Hi there.
Keep us up to date with the bus project (with plenty of pics of course!) and as far as I'm concerned, give us even more on the '55 Trumpet please!!! I have a real thing about '50s/'60s/'70s Triumph twins and tripples, I'm not very knowledgeable about them really, except they look, sound, ride and feel how a real motorcycle should.
Many moons ago, having only just reached the tender age of 17, I kickstarted a T160. Women had.. erm.., 'made their mark' so to speak, a couple of years earlier, but the day that beast burst into life at the end of my boot is in my mind the moment I truly went from boy to man! I'll never forget that feeling, 750cc's of Meridens finest snarling away as I blipped the throttle and gently trundled around the industrial estate!! Still gives me goose bumps and 'stirings' all these years later :shock:
A year or so after that did a season or two as passenger on a vintage sidecar outfit,(road racing, Cadwell Park, Brands Hatch, Pembrey etc) our 500 Ariel was crap and so borrowed a 650 pre-unit powered outfit most of the time. We were rubbish, always at the back of the field, never got rid of my novice jacket and I broke several ribs but we had the best fun anyone could have, and all the time dressed head to toe in leather. Loverly :D
Love Triumphs to bits, real motorcycles. 8)
here ya go my beast
RichardwithCoolBikeAward5-1-111.jpg
and some guy I ran into a a rally
jay.jpg

and my brothers unit const racer
301432_2187899220297_1331572846_32409395_103195002_n.jpg

enjoy

Hi guys and gals, just loving that little chap and the horse as well. Is he small enough to fit in your bus ????
And sidecar,, a very good friend of mine passed away recently and that was his big thing messing with the bikes and stuff mostly Triumphs and mostly dirt bikes and outfits. People brought their bikes from all over the place for Alan to tinker with them and modify etc, anything to do with engineering really. He had a fantastic reputation for all sorts especially building wheels for mostly older bikes and modding frames and chairs :D I really miss the fact that when I`m down the garage working on my bus, I can`t just wander up and say " How do I sort this Alan " and ask him things like "How would I make this" nudge nudge :mrgreen: And I especially miss singles and twins roaring up and down our back lane and the unmistakeable smell of you know what. But those piccys :mrgreen: Those piccys really made me smile :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Hi guys and gals, just loving that little chap and the horse as well. Is he small enough to fit in your bus ????
And sidecar,, a very good friend of mine passed away recently and that was his big thing messing with the bikes and stuff mostly Triumphs and mostly dirt bikes and outfits. People brought their bikes from all over the place for Alan to tinker with them and modify etc, anything to do with engineering really. He had a fantastic reputation for all sorts especially building wheels for mostly older bikes and modding frames and chairs :D I really miss the fact that when I`m down the garage working on my bus, I can`t just wander up and say " How do I sort this Alan " and ask him things like "How would I make this" nudge nudge :mrgreen: And I especially miss singles and twins roaring up and down our back lane and the unmistakeable smell of you know what. But those piccys :mrgreen: Those piccys really made me smile :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you :mrgreen:
yes, they make a wonderful sound and smell !! sorry about the passing of your friend we are losing many of the older craftsman here as well, the history and skills they have are hard to find in this modern world !

Latest posts