Lets put some faces with the Bays!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ace bar!!!

great to see all the faces, keep em coming 8)

First pic is of my only useable Bay

DSCF0142.jpg

Next we have my not quite road going bay..Ok it has a little more paint on it now...

IMGA0039.jpg

And me having just come off the phone to the sprayer....

DSCF0141.jpg

The rugrat Antony

DSCF0086.jpg

Helen seems to have avoided the camera but ill supprise her later

And my pooch

DSCF0050.jpg

I know hes off his head most the time hes awake (so for about two hours a day) like all greyhounds he sleeps all day then demands his short walk, food then attacks his toys and bed before sleeping, then insists on telling us when its our bedtime so he can curl up in his bedtime bed.

I've not seen another greyhound use their ears like he does....

Oh and no refundss to all the punters that lost on him.....

the bus
filey004.jpg

and me
Picture020-1.jpg

oh...just noticed everyone is sticking a pic of the wife in so thought i should add one incase she spots i havent :mrgreen:

oz2007174.jpg

Cracking vans, but no lush owners yet :wink:

Strongy - love the tints - did you do them and if so how/when/what with etc..... :lol:

gninnam said:
Jabbo, does your missus know that you posted that pic :shock:

Yeah dude. :lol:

If was a calander shot she done a couple of years back so it's not as it others haven't seen it before.

Sorry to ignore your missus Jabbo but did you sell the gas can to slammedkustom?

If so he sold it on to me! It's going to be featuring on the roofrack along with a modest case (courtesy slammedresto!) at the Breeze this weekend...

slammedresto said:
its from the VZI calendar shhot aint it jabbo

That's the one. :)

Mike F said:
Sorry to ignore your missus Jabbo but did you sell the gas can to slammedkustom?

If so he sold it on to me! It's going to be featuring on the roofrack along with a modest case (courtesy slammedresto!) at the Breeze this weekend...

I try to ignore her all the time, never works though! :lol:

Don't know about the can I'm afraid. It (and the split) are nothing to do with me, they were just borrowed for the photoshoot.

jabbo said:
I try to ignore her all the time, never works though! :lol:
there isnt a smiley on here that looks like my face at the moment! :twisted:

Don't know about the can I'm afraid. It (and the split) are nothing to do with me, they were just borrowed for the photoshoot.
Chopper sold the accessories and the split to fund a long trip to the states :)

I don't have a 'real' early bay to go with my face yet, but I've put a pic up of my toy westy that I've had since I was 10 or 11! Note I wrote in the reg number of my folks' crossover Danbury that they had at the time!:lol: ......

Picture005.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Doug

Here's a couple to add to the thread :D

My wife Jo and I at my bro's wedding a few weeks back :)

DSCF0050.jpg

The newest addition to the family Safiya, now 3 weeks old doing what she does best (Except at night) :D

DSCF0102.jpg

And of course Betsy 8)

26082007253.jpg

Latest posts