life styles 9-11th july hunstanton norfolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro

Reaction score
got given a leaflet for this show, never been before, but looks like its worthy of going to 8)

http://www.lifestylesfestival.co.uk/index.php?id=14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a top weekend.

Free VW parking overlooking the event on the common, so a lot of sitting around in deckchairs chilling and chatting with like minded folk.

fab 8) think even the kids will enjoy this one as its at the beach, not been to hunstanton of a good few years.

Oh, always forget about this do! Is it advertised anywhere other than in North Norfolk? Have read it is a really good chilled event. Have already committed to Peppercorn that weekend and my boy does spend plenty of time in the area, his Mum has a new static at Heacham North Beach. Love it there, spent many a happy sunny Sunday 'on the green' in the days of stupidly fast motorcycles! Trying to do Wymondham to Peterborough with an average speed of 120mph (2 up with luggage...) plus is not perhaps too clever with hindsight but damn good fun at the time!!!! For any one interested, 1999 Kawasaki ZX10, properly de-restricted to a then 'stunning' 137bhp. Got the ex into the 150 pillion club and for me, made 165 before bottling it on the way to pick up the Ducati! 8)
Now lovin' the whole 47bhp of Hannovers finest, low and slow, the only way to be!!!!
Back to the point, am sure this will be a cracking event, show us the photos to prove it please! Wish I was headed for the coast, but have to work to pay for the next one.

got given the leaflet at alive and v dubbin, my other half is from wymondham.
back in the day ive been on the back of a mates GSXR 1000 at 155, whilst he was popping wheelies (claimed he couldnt keep it down :shock: ) but im far too sensible for that nowdays, appreciate my life too much :mrgreen:

will be sure to take the camera and to post some pics 8)

Latest posts