LINCOLN MEET UP last tuesday every month NEXT ONE April TBA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations mate :D you must be shattered!

I'm up for a pub meet, hopefully the weather will hold out. I'm sure we can sort something out between ourselves and let you know. Anyone know a good pub?

Who's up for a meet on Thursday?
http://www.woodcockspub.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last Thursday of the month is classic car night at the Woodcocks, there is a big car park and wide range of stuff attending. VW attendance is usually quite small for some reason, sometimes bugs there, never any bays. On a good night there can easily be 70 cars plus and it's one of the only places you'll see something like an AMC Pacer parked up next to a Frazer Nash.

Pub itself is reasonably priced and kid friendly and has a large outdoor seating area that is dog friendly.

Starts at 6.30pm, goes on till late. All the old stuff (pre 50s) with crappy brakes and headlights tends to be gone by 8 but a lot of people are there until 9 and after.

Well I might see you if you decide to get off your arse and do some work and sort this Ferrari out for us :p

Any of your lycra bum boy mates got any parts for sale btw? My frame is fucked so I'm after frame and maybe pair of hydro discs and wheels with disc hubs, or a complete spares/repair bike!

Ha! No, once a month of you lot is.more than enough. Besides, you're the one that always sneaks up behind me :eek:

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Might have a pair of Mavic 752 something's with xt cassette and chain to match and xt crank errrr il have a look

Are we meeting down there or having a run down together? I think I'm still in, not been for a test run yet after stripping out the alternator so it depends how that goes......

Ahh Adam. I think you may be a week late mate. :lol: :lol:

That was last week. We were all wondering where you were.

:lol: :lol: Typical, oh well! Fan/Alternator are pissing me off anyway so I might spend my new found spare time having another look at them. Bit warm for it though

Probably a little late for this month now but are we having another meet up soon?

well my bus is engine less but il be up for a catch up.how is everyone doing its seems like years since we last met

Strongy, you're still alive. I heard you were dying of the lycra bug. Scotty told me you had removed the seat from your new bike and hadn't got off since. Is it true? :lol:

haha yeah ive been hammering ye old push iron.

im still alive,trying to sort my engine out finally so thought id venture back on the bay and see whats going on.

hows you?those clocks flying out the door yet?that garbled message the other day was meant to read. im at the fire station are you about. mines milk and 1 sugar.

Latest posts