LINCOLN MEET UP last tuesday every month NEXT ONE April TBA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newark auto jumble? Dident know you were a biker? That's all ul find bloody bike bits. It used to be free for classics

Thought it was bike and car stuff. Not free any more Strongy. 5 quid instead.

Chasing a nice old bobber if you know of anything?

Not sure if I'll be able to do next week, might be at the coast for the weekend

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Right fellas. What's the go this weekend. Anyone keen for a little meet up?

Woodhall Inn has just opened it's doors. Should make a nice venue as the terrace overlooks the carpark.

Saturday or Sunday? Everyone welcome. :D

Maybe for me, I should be able to later on after about 4 or 5 if that's any good?

ProfessorWheeto said:
Usual place and time tomorrow night or is strongy's heap still not serviceable? :p

It's my heap that isn't serviceable this time :( I'll still pop along but it will be in the fiat :?

Actually just realised I've double booked myself so can't do tonight. Sorry chaps, have a good one!

well looks like it was only is anyway so might cancel it as I've got loads to do ready for the little ones arival

next meet up 30th July . ive been a bit slack due to work load and the arrival of the boy last weekend means ive not been on much and the bus has been put on the back burner.
im still up for meeting up but if one of the regulars wants to take over with posting times and places feel free as im not getting on here much and don't want to let anyone down. thought we may as well meet up at a nice pub while its nice. what do you recon?

Latest posts