LINCOLN MEET UP last tuesday every month NEXT ONE April TBA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
week today for the first 2013 meet. :mrgreen:

heating on as usuall,or if its just us 3 mabee we should just do the pub again hahaha

Ay up I'd preference unit as I've spent too much time in the pub recently. But I could be persuaded

strongy said:
Ay up I'd preference unit as I've spent too much time in the pub recently. But I could be persuaded
:lol: Well the unit is okay with me as it's meant to be raining tomorrow so I'd get wet, would be interested to see how you are getting on with the van anyway. Maybe Pub next month if it's drier :D

guys i am back in worthing... so cant make it sorry!!
it was great to meet you all, hope to stay in touch, if you head over to french france let me no we can have a beer befor you hit the ferry jeffers :D

no wories jeffers.ul always be part of the first meet with more than 5 people hahaha :mrgreen:

strongy said:
no wories jeffers.ul always be part of the first meet with more than 5 people hahaha :mrgreen:

6 and a dog if I remember correctly. Very dissapointed we're not going to the pub. Would also really love to see the progress Strongy but can't make this month. :cry: Will see you all in Feb.

Could be a small meet then. I'll be a bit later as I've got to pick Hannah up from the station at 7. Should be there around half past.

So is anyone off to the Brayford on Sunday? I'll be there but I doubt in the van, not had time to even get it out the garage yet.....

Not too sure Adam. Will see what the weather is like. I've officialy become a fair weather show goer after Ninove. If there is a chance of rain I'm out.

:lol: how were the camping arrangements mate? Sunday weather doesnt look too bad last time I checked

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

67westy said:
:lol: how were the camping arrangements mate? Sunday weather doesnt look too bad last time I checked

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Camping never happened, thank god. Load bed was soaked and my bedding was in limbo. Bailed at 10pm on Friday night and made the 90 mile trip to Brussels to stay with friends. I was greeted by a glass of wine and a warm fire. Happy I bailed when I did.

aspro said:
Camping never happened, thank god. Load bed was soaked and my bedding was in limbo. Bailed at 10pm on Friday night and made the 90 mile trip to Brussels to stay with friends. I was greeted by a glass of wine and a warm fire. Happy I bailed when I did.

Good move! Although I have to admit I was looking forward to the tales of woe from sleeping on the load bed :lol:

Hahaha , you were so convinced it would be the perfect sleeping arrangements .

Il see what the weather is like , I've got a nice new weasty canvas to fit so if it rains il be down the workshop swearing and throwing tools.

Latest posts