LINCOLN MEET UP last tuesday every month NEXT ONE April TBA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring my stopwatch :msn4:

Should be able to get the beam out of your way as I'll be there in the van

If I'm not working next Tuesday and can arrange to stay with my brother I might come down for this :)

My brother lives near Lincoln FC ground. Where's that in comparison to this meet?

It's not too far, you head up lindum hill, turn right towards the hospital and prison up to the double mini roundabout near wickes and it's an industrial estate near there. I will be heading down south park (road the fire station is on) so I can make a small detour if you want to follow me up.

:lol: I've been busy, same reason why I forgot about the last meet up!

Might have been busy giving a kidney shifting or two :p

Might have managed to double book myself ahead of this one so probably won't be there unfortunately.

See you all at Van Jamboree?!

Will try and get to this one even if I only manage an hour or so

What time and where shall I appear? Will drag the wifelet along too!

f&s windscreens,unit P,peregrine mews,allanby ind est,lincoln,ln34ph Strongy is there all the time, most people tend to turn up some point after seven I normally get there around half seven. We could be heading towards a record attendance :shock:

Starting at my new gig tomorrow (a bit sooner than expected!) so won't be able to make this one. Have a good'un chaps and chapettes

Good to see a couple of new faces today. In my rush to get off I left the engine hatch open and the sliding door not shut properly :oops: Nice windscreen skills Strongy :D

£4.19 for chicken (probably, maybe, possibly) tikka and chips! Bargain! No rusty water or ring sting the day after either!

466053_10151574927182618_184340311_o.jpg

Latest posts