• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted Looking for a patina early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiplee123

Reaction score
Hi guys, as per the title I’m looking for a patina or og paint early bay . ( must b early as prefer the features )
At this point I don’t even mind if it’s got no engine as it’s a long term project and funds are limited ( just out of divorce 🤣 ) so rolling shell is fine .
Pop top westy would be my ideal ( which was my last bay ) but I’m open to tin top too .
I prefer white , beige , Neptune blue / dark blue red.
Not so keen on baby blue , yellow , orange ( I’m being fussy )
Interior not a problem if non existent.
I’m on the Norfolk Suffolk boarder east anglia .
Pictures as examples
I’m in no rush but starting to be a bit more productive with my search

Attachments

• IMG_9164.jpeg
    IMG_9164.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9166.jpeg
    IMG_9166.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi there , could you offer an idea of a real rough budget so people know what sort of thing to look out for

Like I say I’m on a budget unfortunately .
I know prices have dropped of late which helps
A rolling shell , not bothered about an interior
2 front seats would b handy 3k ?
I’ll do it up and source parts as I go along

Actually, it was this bus that I was considering buying. After chatting to some of the guys on here, the general feeling was that this bus fairly rough. Even the owner has stated that it needs complete restoration just about every part of a bay that rots has rotted and will need a full spray afterwards

But I appreciate the heads up , I was close to going to view it , and even had some quotes to get it trailered back to Suffolk

Actually, it was this bus that I was considering buying. After chatting to some of the guys on here, the general feeling was that this bus fairly rough. Even the owner has stated that it needs complete restoration just about every part of a bay that rots has rotted and will need a full spray afterwards

But I appreciate the heads up , I was close to going to view it , and even had some quotes to get it trailered back to Suffolk
Good luck with finding what you looking for there a few about but I think any bus in your budget may need a lot of works on body.

Latest posts