• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to swap 2-4" Red9 Coilovers for 4.5-6" ones !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryandsi

Reaction score
Don't come here often, I've got a 79 Microbus so frequent TLB, but look in here regularly!!

Its a long shot I know, but I run Red9 Coilovers (and yep, I know all the arguments re: their safety etc!) and would like to go a little lower - does anyone have the 4.5-6" drop ones they would swap, or want to get rid of????

Cheers B

I've got the old spax 4.5 drop shocks off my red9 beam, there not in the best condition though. I couldn't get the adjusters to move but I didn't try that hard to be fair.

Hi rlepecha...those are the adjustable shocks rather than the coilovers are they????
I've got the Easyrider system (just coilsovers and bars in the torsion tubes) so unfortunately the adjustable shocks wouldn't work - but thanks for taking the time to respond.. Cheers B

bryandsi said:
Hi rlepecha...those are the adjustable shocks rather than the coilovers are they????
I've got the Easyrider system (just coilsovers and bars in the torsion tubes) so unfortunately the adjustable shocks wouldn't work - but thanks for taking the time to respond.. Cheers B

Hi,

No these are the coilovers, im running the EZ Rider too.

Would you be willing to sell, as I say, would like to go a little lower than the 2-4" ones allow!! Cheers B

Latest posts