• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to swap my t4 for an early bay or splitty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil.rich

Reaction score
2000 on a w plate t4 looking to swap for an early bay. Bit about the t4, it's an 888 special and I have owned it since last June last year and have spend a year converting it into a camper. Used it a few times this year and have enjoyed it however I would like to own an air cooled van now. Details of van

162000 miles
Mot till jan 2016 tax till March 16
Central locking, immobiliser and flip key fob
Electric windows, mirrors
Lowered by 40mm
Audi lights
Front fogs
Lower front spoiler
Side bars
16" alloy wheels with good tyres
Rear spoiler
New speakers in dash
Fully converted camper in rear not a RnR bed but it works great and comfy
Electric hook up
Lights and cig lighter in rear powered by leisure battery (not included)
Curtains and carpeted in rear

As stated I'm looking for a early bay or splitty with a good engine. Not to concerned about body work or interior as long as it drives and stops.

URL=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/neilrichards19/media/6FE985DA-6DB9-49A7-8552-9447A7602353_zpsgiso547u.jpg.html]
6FE985DA-6DB9-49A7-8552-9447A7602353_zpsgiso547u.jpg~original
[/17C04D25F45A_zps7el0ptpw.png~original[/IMG][/ [/URL=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/neilrichards19/media/FFFF2127-E7C5-4275-8BE7-17C04D25F45A_zps7el0ptpw.png.html]

Hi mate I have an early bay project 1970 2 owner some history all welding done dropped spindles horse shoe rear plates have discs on front as I say this is a project so does need completing I drove it in the garage but removed engine to complete welding also have all original interior (red) I know you wanted an on the road project thought I would let you know as I've changed job 20months ago and not touched it so would like to see it back on the road .

Hi any chance you could send me some photos please dude might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts