lots of companys use vw campers to sell there sh*t but ..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
i recon this one tops the lot

the wife has been looking for a cheep stroller for when my mum has our little one when she came across this

http://www.kiddisave.co.uk/store/product/4474/Obaby-Atlas-Plus-Buggy-Camper-Van-Black/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :shock: :shock:

so what makes that a vw camper range?????? :shock: :? :?

the product information clearly states its..... The New VW Camper Van range :lol:

There is a splittie in the seat back if you zoom in........tenuous......

How about this one, slightly less tenuous?

002-3.jpg

Used to promote a range of soups, gets driven all round the country from it's London base and gets a full service every month.

sparkywig said:
Used to promote a range of soups, gets driven all round the country from it's London base and gets a full service every month.

That's pretty cool - still out there being used 8)

A good topic though, it does annoy me when people think that they have a product that isn't selling, then they try really, really hard to find a way to get it to sell more.....
They just add a VW 'camper' to it.

Although, I guess we shouldn't moan - the more promotion and exposure through various channels of 'buses' in general, the more people out of the 'scene' get to know them and potentially want one which in-turn raises the value of them. This is perhaps something that the VW scene is unique for. :|

Yesterday I went to a local village fete and there was a stall selling locally produced beer (artisanal) and one of the beers, a lager, had a picture of a bay on the label :lol:

Gives me the hump when people advertise any old crap under 'VW Camper' on E-bay when it's clearly not VW.
It's easy to miss what you're searching for when you have to sort through all the crap.

Also, why do they have to advertise the same f****ng egg cup 20 times ? :lol:

Rant over, feel better, moving on...., thanks

sparkywig said:

002-3.jpg

Who says marketing does not work ?

IMG_1119.jpg

My lunch in the office today, very tasty it was too.................

Mr Brightside said:
sparkywig said:

002-3.jpg

Who says marketing does not work ?

IMG_1119.jpg

My lunch in the office today, very tasty it was too.................

I do like their soups as well. :D

I know is a late bay but I would roll that soup double cab :msn4:

Oh , and don't get me started with strollers , they are the ultimate scam , very overpriced in my opinion.

Latest posts