• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Early Bay spares and wares For Sale..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much for the 2 new side track trims and head light rubbers also the 1/4 light rubber posted to essex??

JordyB said:
how much for the engine bay seal

Hi - have another brand new one £14 posted? pm if you still want it and I'll give you all the details. :)

You still got the 1/4 light seal, 2 track and 2 rear light seals???? can u post to essex??

baldyboy said:
You still got the 1/4 light seal, 2 track and 2 rear light seals???? can u post to essex??

Hey Baldyboy, have exactly that but the two rear light seals? can't see those in the list...

baldyboy said:
Hi I'll have the 1/4 light and new track seals thanks

Hi Baldyboy, pm me what you need with address and I'll give you patment details and get them sent off to you :)

Hi do you have any westy wardrobe hinges?

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Hello.

Do you have a black plastic trim, lower section, part number 211953516. It attaches to
the steering column. I have attached an image, section 15A.

My camper is a 1979 / LHD.

Many thanks

I'll take the best sliding door catch cover please. - PM me the cost inc postage please

What year is the ignition form please? How much for it posted?

Cheers
Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jrb1973 said:
Hello.

Do you have a black plastic trim, lower section, part number 211953516. It attaches to
the steering column. I have attached an image, section 15A.

My camper is a 1979 / LHD.

Many thanks

Can't see an image anywhere?

charlie34 said:
What year is the ignition form please? How much for it posted?

Cheers
Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Charlie - I'll pm you

can i have the relay, the one printed with 12v please if you still have!!
Thanks

Hi do you have a main headlight light switch part number VW 311 941 531A if so let me know the price with postage
also what price for the sliding door seal (the one in the bottom right of the photo)

Thanks Bob

Latest posts