• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of tinware & engine stuff type 1,2 & 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm after T2 lower sled tin, both sides (3 pieces) posted to Brentwood, Essex. Do you still have this available?

Neil

hello mate, happy xmas and new year to ya, my mate is doing my engine up, its a 1600 single port,and a piece of tinware is shagged lol i spotted a few on your photos (advert) it fits under 1 and 2 cylinder side,3rd picture in,
there is 3 of them shiney one,light blue one and a mucky one,
next to some elbows(6of them)
in between 5 rocker covers, i want one of them please how much and postage to fy41hq, also need a bottom pulley for my engine thanks gedd :D

I'm after a rear tinware piece for a 71 1600tp 3 hole type (preheat) with risers to inlet manifold. Standard for my bus

Looking for good one. Mine has damage.

Can you pm me a price delivered to Stoke but can collect depending where you are

Cheers

Are the heat exchangers type 4s? I'd also like the type 4 engine hanger things if that's what they are :D

Hi,

I'm usually on the Split Screen Van Club site but found this little lot just at the time I need some tin so had to register here too!

I'd be interested in a good straight OG set of Twin Port Cylinder Head tin (i.e. left and right) plus a deflector plate (one of the smaller narrower ones at the front to the right of the rocker covers in your photo)

If you still have these, could you give me a price posted in the uk?

Many thanks

Will

Latest posts