• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of tinware & engine stuff type 1,2 & 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

You said you had the tin I was after in a PM, asked for my mobile number, but I have not heard from you since with a price. Is there a problem?

Cheers

Will

Odd. Haven't got any missed calls. :roll: If you called today I'm working from home and have no mobile coverage here so texts/missed calls can take hours to arrive! Prob best PM ing me a price if poss!

Cheers

Will

Hi Gate Keeper - thanks a lot for the thermostat and warm air assembly. I just need to get some clips and high temp paint and I am good to go. Thermostat tested fine.

Cheers

Hi do you have the 2 pipes that fit these heat exchangers there of a 2ltr fuel injection westy 1978 usa import
the right one is round at exchanger end and oval at tin wear end,
the left side one is oval at exchanger and round at tin wear,
and if you do have them how much £

cheers westy

Hi,

I am now after a couple of good standard rocker covers with springs - have you got any left?

Cheers

Have you got a full set of engine flaps, thermostat and pushrods for a 1972 crossover 1.6 engine. I also need the 3 bottom pieces of tinware.

Thanks

Hi I am after the upright cross over two piece tin that goes around the engine for an upright T 1 motor. Do you have them?

Hi
Looking for a front left hand tin for a type 4, 1800 engine, do you have one if so how much
Cheers

Latest posts