Louvred window

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kosytoes

Reaction score
Give us a clue guys.
Got this louvred window, dont know what type it is or who made it, do you think a standard side window seal will fit it? before I go ordering new seals. The one I cut off it looked the same, but they all look the same to me!

Yeah - me too - same question. Picked mine up at Dubfreeze - though it was off a Devon conversion. Where to get the main seal (or others for the glass for that matter).

Help appreciated. :D

still need to identify the seal needed for this window and for this one..

came out of the sliding door.
any knowledge much appreciated, they'll be going back in soon :shock:

sharky71 said:
FIRST PIC IS A WESTY LOUVRE WINDOW I BELIEVE.

No it's a Devon louvre window, got one in mine now and had the same in my old all original 77 Devon camper.
As for the seal, can't help sorry. People on T.L.B might be able to help as they're probably more common on late busses .
Edit, I would take a punt on a standard seal though, if its a microbus not a panel conversion. Will have to replace mine one day so let us know how you get on with it :?:

I can't check by looking at my Devon as its 50 miles away.

However, I'm fairly certain that the guy doing the paintwork, and a lot more besides, said that it was a normal louvre window seal.

VWH or C+C should be able to confirm this.

Thanks guys, glad that's cleared up, I can crack on with my order now. I think the other sliding window is a standard seal as well which is gonna make it straightforward.

Latest posts