• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

low profile 2 bow and 3 bow roof rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horty

Reaction score
I have lowered a 2 and 3 bow roof rack so ultra close to the roof line

they are the ones shown here ----> http://www.aircooledaccessories.com/VW_Bus_Roofrack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but the ones I have for sale have been lowered by a good few inches to the ones on the website to get super close to the roof line :shock:

The fact that they are so low does mean you are restricted to putting the 3 bow one a the farest point back possible - the two bow one will need to either go right at the very front or if putting on the back then you can have a little bit more variation.

To be honest I have made these ones so low and close to the roof line you would not want to put a lot of weight on them otherwise might start touching the roof!

I am only selling as about to fit a full length lowpro rack.

They have been fitted to my garaged bus for only a few months and are fully polished stainless steel with hardwood slats

£350 for the 2 bow and £450 for the 3 bow.

It is possible to post - UK £20 - Europe approx £30 - USA approx £60

cheers

Paul

do you sell them stock, lowered or???

when lowered (3bow) how high is it from raingutter to top rack??

regards

Mik

Hi Mik

Sorry for delayed reply, we sell them stock height generally but I have the lowpro ones to order, however I have these ones available now as they are coming off my bus to make room for a full length lowpro one :)

I am just checking the height for you now.

cheers

Paul

I will wait in tension for the answer... in cm? My garage roof is not so high..
:eek:

Hi

Sorry all gone.
I think we might have one more of the 6 bow low profile left but that's the lot.

thanks

Latest posts