• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowered 71 deluxe earlybay ,alloys,roofrack etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 3881

Reaction score
Hi , i am selling my 71 deluxe earlybay as i need to get a more modern car as a daily,ive owned it for 18 months now , it was imported early last year from california LHD,its tax exempt and is mot'd till mid april next year,it has had a full new head liner fitted,rhd head lights, new front seat covers ,cab carpet,lowered with adjustable front beam and horse shoe adaptors on the rear,full westy interior including double rock n roll bed , cooker, sink ,watertank, cooler box,wardrobe under seat storage , over head storage,curtains,3 rear seat belts, new stereo and speakers with remote, full length roof rack,ro80 alloys and porsche adaptors,woodrim steering wheel,mesh visor , front check bra,period drive away awning .cheers for looking ,any questions just ask!
buv.jpg

Heres a link for pictures>>> http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
£7,950 ono or £7,450 without the alloys and roof rack
cheers lee

If this is still about when i've sold my car I'll be very interested!

SOLD! i still have the roof rack, wheels and adaptors nbolts including locking ones , and the bra for sale

Snotloop I'll lock this if you want to put the items on the parts for sale .... you shouldnt have an issue selling the rack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts