Lowered shocks !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Cali Westfalia
Evening guys, looking for opinions/experience’s on shocks for a lowered early bay.
It’s between the T2D Bilstein’s or Spax gas adjustable’s so far.
I’ll be changing front and rears.

Cheers guys

I cannot speak to the lowered bart of your question but I have been running on a set of the T2D Bilstein’s. Wish I had swapped out my old warn out ones years ago. I run standard height at the rear and slightly lower at the front. - I don't bottom out any more since switching to the Bilstein’s. I have a hump back bridge on a back road near me, I used to have to slow down, not any more Yeehaw!

Attachments

• Shock.jpg
    Shock.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I’ve got Bilsteins on the front of mine. They’ve made a huge difference to how my 68 drives vs the KYB’s on it before.

Evening guys, looking for opinions/experience’s on shocks for a lowered early bay.
It’s between the T2D Bilstein’s or Spax gas adjustable’s so far.
I’ll be changing front and rears.

Cheers guys
I have a brand new, unfitted but opened and handled (so have oily prints) full set for sale.

I brought them to fix my ride but found out my beam was at fault and I needed to keep the coilovers due to how it had been setup (see old post of mine from earlier this year)

These weren't even bolted to the van.

I'll see full set for £320 inc postage?

Latest posts