Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can do any of the bits that fit in the sonic. strip them down and we can go fom there. oh and obviously don't tell the bos he will have a shit fit ha ha :lol:

sjc said:
i can do any of the bits that fit in the sonic. strip them down and we can go fom there. oh and obviously don't tell the bos he will have a shit fit ha ha :lol:

Haha no worries, will text ya soon 8)

Thought I'd post a before shot of the carbs on the off chance they clean up well. At the moment I'm unsure if they were worth £50, maybe for spares...

168891_10150948129583827_776837178_n.jpg

Managed to free up one of the spindles today and stripped the carb down, looks like, there's hope for them yet!

579883_10150949821488827_740053305_n.jpg

Grazy said:
Nice work mate , hope they are worth getting !!

like I said the jest are worth that anyway, but I just bought 3 litres of distilled vinegar, hopefully this will bring them up nicely as Sam's unltrasonic blasting didn't do a great deal! 8)

Weird couple of days, have decided to scrap my Golf as I've had enough of it, but had a chat with a man about getting the bus sitting level and driving right today and I'm pretty stoked with whats going down.

I figure if I'm keeping it I want it to be how I want it. 8)

Scored some wood at work today to make a new table/bed section and it turns out its exactly the right size, no cutting needed! Also got some magnets for me curtains through the post, and some leather... :msn4:

Also, well stoked with my new sunroof panel as it has the drip tray attached that my old one didn't so hopefully I can use the sunroof properly now. 8)

Latest posts