Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lower... (yeah thats me and my girl too) 8)

281960_10150272597598827_510453826_7640943_7444377_n.jpg

Rear is booked in for proper lows too. :msn4:

Looking good mate & the bus looks better for being lower too :mrgreen:

Whats the plan for the rear.......i'm getting worried :msn4:

Bit of cutting, bit of welding, new exhaust, bit of oil line re-routing. Y'know. :lol:

Might go a bit lower on the front too, didn't realise how much clearence I have... :msn4:

Hope it's going to be ready for tomorrow evening :)

I was going to say I'm not surprised you had loads of clearance but Lisa said that would be mean :) :)

Matt Maz said:
Hope it's going to be ready for tomorrow evening :)

I was going to say I'm not surprised you had loads of clearance but Lisa said that would be mean :) :)

Yes it was mean, but I'm used to it. :D

It'll be done over the winter, so you won't see it for a year or so. :lol:

I was only joking :)

Looking forward to the weekend, should be able to get some cool pics of the buses tomorrow night whilst there's nobody there ;)

Matt Maz said:
I was only joking :)

Looking forward to the weekend, should be able to get some cool pics of the buses tomorrow night whilst there's nobody there ;)

Are you guys coming down tomorrow? Cool. Thought you couldn't make it til Fri. See you there.

Lookin good there ol ,the way you lot are goin youl be able to park under mine !! :oops: Look forward to catchin up over the weekend and just checked the weather and its lookin better now down to a light shower on saturday :D :D

Got my bus out for the first time since September, started first time and still goes like a train :D

524908_10150920755153827_510453826_9861285_1960202027_n.jpg

Aye!

Started to clean up some carbs I bought off here today but the spindles are seized. :(

Nice to be getting stuck in again anyway

i can probably fit them in the ultrasoic at work if you wanted to give that a try to clean all te shit out of them

sjc said:
i can probably fit them in the ultrasoic at work if you wanted to give that a try to clean all te shit out of them

That'd be awesome Sam, how clean do they have to be before you can have them? I was looking at buying an ultrasonic cleaner so that'd be mega.

if you strip them down and i shall see if i can get them in if you get all the major deposits of shit off and the ultrasonic should be able to do the rest. will have to do them inside a bag or tub in the sonic but it seems to work fine and saves the ultrasonic getting full of shit

sjc said:
if you strip them down and i shall see if i can get them in if you get all the major deposits of shit off and the ultrasonic should be able to do the rest. will have to do them inside a bag or tub in the sonic but it seems to work fine and saves the ultrasonic getting full of shit

Awesome, cheers Sam. I just have to figure out how to get a couple of solid screws out and I'll give you a shout. Can you do the venturis and jets etc too?

Latest posts