matt gill restoratons , update

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonicman

Reaction score
i now have a new website , am booking in work from april onwards all bookings confirmed before end of march above £500 are elligible for a free waxoil treatment to keep it solid once its solid, no project too big or too rusty . Website address is http://www.vwbuswelding.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; however i will do any kind of restoration welding not just buses. You can email me for work quotations at [email protected] or ring me 07919091057. I will also be at dubfreeze if anyone wants to discuss rerquirements in person
cheers Matt

Friendly Bump :)

Matts welding is class!, made an awesome job of my bus!
(nice bloke too)

Bump...

Quality welding, very knowledgeable.. would definitely recommend!

cheers dude van looking good now :) am now in new premises .Looking for bookings from mid may onwards

Just got the van back from Matt lowering it and I cant recommend him enough. Very knowledgeable and easy to get hold of and he has gone out of his way to pick up parts for me, drop things off and put up with my constant messaging!!! Some of the best customer service I have ever encountered and top quality work, big thumbs up :)

we are now firmly in new premises :D Historically i have been real busy through show season and just before for last few years, and not really able to keep up with demand. So why not take the opportunity to get all your work done in plenty of time over the winter and be on the road for start of season. We are quite busy but will do out best to accomodate you
Cheers Matt

Unfortunately due to bigger overheads we have made a small price increase as of january but any work booked before new year gets this years rate. bookings are being taken from april onwards

Am booking in from january at minute so beat the rush and get yer bus done for next season ;-)

Latest posts