• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MEB Parts Clearance (Again)- Lots of bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D@VEY said:
Graham L said:
D@VEY said:
Hi is the ply lining kit including post?

No sorry, have you seen the size of the ply bits?, they are nearly 5' square and 3mm thick. Impossible to post

No worries they post for £15 if you cant.

OK well they wouldn't post them when I bought them, not sure how they can do it for £15 but I can't match that, sorry. Just checked their posting and they are charging £285 plus VAT with collection from Ipswich, doesn't mention anything about posting

No worries they post for £15 if you cant.[/quote]

OK well they wouldn't post them when I bought them, not sure how they can do it for £15 but I can't match that, sorry. Just checked their posting and they are charging £285 plus VAT with collection from Ipswich, doesn't mention anything about posting[/quote]

My mistake thought it was this one!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Camper-T2-Westfalia-Birch-Ply-Headlining-POP-TOP-NON-EUROPEAN-/280865123420?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4164ddac5c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No its the kit from Rackhams which includes all the side panels as well as the roof so a lot more wood than the one from M&W.

Graham, sent a pm in response to your pm last week re petrol flap. Is it still up for grabs?

Hi I need the two window opening quarter lights front to restore my vw... how much is the total cost including shipping, to Seville, Spain, 41110?... thank you

Hi buddy, have you got the interior handle opening mechanism for '68-70 busses? (The metal rod and little clip that goes from the door latch handle to the actual door lock). :?:

I need one for the right-cab door.

Sorry guys had a fairly stupid time with my day job recently so had very little time to sort anything out for anyone, first post now updated with whats left etc. Will try to reply to PM's you have sent in the next couple of days and get bits shipped out if they are still wanted.

Sometimes don't get notifications about posts on here but do about PM's or email me graham AT midlandearlybay.com

Latest posts