Meet "Bob"

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earlybaybob

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to this site and new to owning a camper. This "Bob" my 1971 bay RHD.

I am guessing I will be needing some help from some of you so I look forward to getting to know you all.

Dan

07908eb6-bd68-444c-8170-5f9e0ab60d2c_zps70a1af34.jpg

0d483857-eaf0-4647-9c66-56af02573ad6_zpsc363fef5.jpg

bob10_zpsbe6365b5.jpg

Ahhhh you bought Bob!!

Me and my husband were looking at him :)

Cute little van, Hope you enjoy him :)

x

Hi Kim,

The previous called him Bob as he bought it with the number plate already on him. Last owner had him for over 25 years and had him serviced and wax oiled every year. Just needs a new interior then we can take to roads once again....

dubscum said:
It's friday, The sun us out. Get yourself to a local campsite mate and enjoy it

Nice bus, welcome to the forum. But I could not agree more about getting it out on the road where it belongs...you won't stop grinning for hours / days / weeks / months...delete as applicable depending upon when you breakdown. :lol:

Oh, nearly forgot, have you got breakdown cover? :roll:

Kev

Breakdown cover in hand. Sadly can't take to the roads till next week as he is in the garage till then!

I will post pics of interior resto as I go....

i'm loving the old house stereo speaker on the floor, memories of my 1st car (76 cortina) which i had the house speakers on the back seats lol

I can't wait to get out there in him. He needs an MOT so we will see what needs doing before he is road legal. I have got the complete original interior plus spare passenger door, engine door and years of paperwork!

Latest posts