• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

metal stuff for sale -- edit to whats left

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuit

Reaction score
I have the following for sale

Cab doors - £40 SOLD
engine lid - £5 SOLD
rear hatch - £15 SOLD
Rear arch sections SOLD

Front arch genuine part - £20
Front Arch section which has been cut for a section for my bus - £15
Sliding door repair out bottom panel - £7 From Alan scholfield

Rust free front wheel arch (top section)passenger side
P5100833.jpg

P5100834.jpg

original passenger front wheel arch repaire panel
P5100836.jpg

Any question or want particular pic's then let me know

cheers

Simon

I will have the engine lid dude, are you able to sort out posting it, or I could arrange a courier if you could slap some cardboard round it.. :D

Jason

I'll have the rear hatch please.
Can i have 2nd dibs on the doors if carlfletcher bails.

When would you be around to collect???

cheers

dubs and classics said:
I will have the engine lid dude, are you able to sort out posting it, or I could arrange a courier if you could slap some cardboard round it.. :D

Jason

Hi Jason,

I can box it up no problem, let me know (pm or email) If you know of a courier to use then we can sort it no probs!

Let me know

Cheers

Simon

marcher said:
I'll have the rear hatch please.
Can i have 2nd dibs on the doors if carlfletcher bails.

When would you be around to collect???

cheers

Collect weekends or afternoon if I'm working close to home to meet you, or most evenings after 5pm. ls25 6 post code.

Pm or email me to confirm

Cheers

Simon

carlfletcher said:
hi could do with the cab doors would you del to mansfield cheers carl

Hi Carl,

It would have to be courier or collection at the moment as I don't have my van to deliver at the moment. Let me know mate.

cheers

Simon

Cheers simon,

I have a job comming up your way on Sunday. would you be around pm to collect them??

cheers

hi i will leave them then only got nothing big to put them in and i go on my hols satday for 2 weeks o well never mind i shall have a look for some more another time thanks any way carl

Interested in the doors if they are still available, not the right colour but I have a blue bus needing 2 doors!!

junglefacejake said:
Graham L said:
Interested in the doors if they are still available, not the right colour but I have a blue bus needing 2 doors!!
I thought the doors had been dibbed and double dibbed :?: :?

Jake
Carl has pulled out and I was just checking whether Matt had committed to them or not, didn't think there was anything wrong in that :?:

Graham L said:
junglefacejake said:
Graham L said:
I thought the doors had been dibbed and double dibbed :?: :?

Jake
Carl has pulled out and I was just checking whether Matt had committed to them or not, didn't think there was anything wrong in that :?:

Nothing wrong, I wasn't criticising G :?:

Latest posts