• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

microbus parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Analog

Reaction score
early rear hatch white, no glass, needs work window aperture £15

microbus middle 2 seater black (for a LHD), couple of tears and worn on the outside edge of the cover, but has grab handle and ashtray intact
support is good too
£40
middleseat.jpg

rear bench seat from microbus in beige, no tears, good condition and good support also
£40
rearseat.jpg

pair of ratty overiders £50 **SOLD**

Horseshoe lowering plates for the rear, lowers 3.5". easy fitment. new with bolts £80 **SOLD**

microbus arm rests from the side cards i think i have three in my possession £5 each (as in the above pictures) **all three SOLD**

microbus vents from under the rear bench good working condition £10 the pair. **SOLD**

can provide pictures, can post just ask for prices. would prefer bank transfer/cheque/cash ;)

Based in East sussex, Brighton / Eastbourne ish area

Hi Chris

i will weigh them up for you, not sure if 2 would go royal mail or carrier...

let you know over the weekend?

Hi, is the 2 seater left or right handed ? Prob a stupid question ? whereabouts are you ?

again sorry i did have this ad up for taking stuff to the breeze but now its passed i forgot to update location..

i'm based in east sussex, but could be at slough possibly ?

Hi GB, i will get some pictures either tonight or tomorrow for you, and also update the thread with pictures for everything over the weekend.

Analog said:
again sorry i did have this ad up for taking stuff to the breeze but now its passed i forgot to update location..

i'm based in east sussex, but could be at slough possibly ?

ok was not looking to go to slough, I'll see if anyone else is goin near me.

Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Analog

Can i have first dibs on your overiders please , also pics too , I will pm you my email ;)

:cry: :cry: Doh! i'll have second dibs then if you don't have them you gorgeous hunk of ginger sweetness :p

THE LAST PANZER said:
Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Analog

Can i have first dibs on your overiders please , also pics too , I will pm you my email ;)

:cry: :cry: Doh! i'll have second dibs then if you don't have them you gorgeous hunk of ginger sweetness :p

sorry bud, you wanted these first time i had them up didn't you? i was trying to remember who it was that was after them.

p.s gadget, 2 x text sent

Analog said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
Gadget Boy said:
Hi ya Analog

sorry bud, you wanted these first time i had them up didn't you? i was trying to remember who it was that was after them.

p.s gadget, 2 x text sent

No worries fella, Dean is a long time friend and although i'm after some i was just having a laugh. I'm sure some more will come up :D

westy0ne said:
hi how many arm rests have u got and what colour r they?
thanks

hi they are black, they all are arent they? this is the ones in the rear of a microbus, not the front door ones..?

i thought i had four but only 3 i can find right now mmmmm ;)

56 pumper said:
That your rock bottom on the horse-shoe plates Mr Analog sir ;)

pretty much, wont find many cheaper, might be able to work on some postage ;)

Latest posts