• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mid-Resto Clear Out

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whistler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
Hi all,

I need to raise some capital for the next phase of our project so I got some stuff that I don't need anymore that I'd like to go!

I cut out the air filter stand. I think I did a pretty good job, just where it is welded to the chassis leg I cut it out instead of grinding the welds down. - £20 SOLD

Air Filter. No idea if it's complete or not? - £45

Original(?)34 PICT-3 Carb. The classic "it was working when I removed it a few months back" - £65 SOLD I have a rebuild kit somewhere which I will throw in as well.

I also have a Twin Port Manifold for this as well -£65 (pic to follow).

Narrow 5 to Wide 5 wheel adapters - £80 SOLD

4 x Wide 5 Alloys with tyres. No idea who made them or what they are! All tyres match and look to have a decent amount of tread left. Comes with 2 x EMPI centre caps (no idea where the other two are :? ) - £200 SOLD

1 x Wide 5 Steel Wheel with tyre - £35 SOLD

Early Bay (Wide 5) rear left and right hub, spindle, backing plate, shoes and drum setup. I haven't taken this apart yet (not sure I'll be able to now it's off the bus) so not entirely sure of the quality of drum and shoes. I have no reason to think the backing plates aren't original either, if someone can tell me how to check I can look - £180 each side. SOLD

Passenger Door. Has had a lower front repair at some point, also had some dings! I dug the filler out, rest of the door is solid. This is an Early Door as it doesn't have the pop up lock thing hole (that's the way to tell?). Can't be sure it is original to the bus though. (lock stuff not included!) - £100

Rear Slash Cut Bumper. A bit tatty in places, don't recall seeing any rot as such. May have had a repair in it's life before. Irons not included. - £100.

All prices plus postage. I use Parcel2Go and normally use TNT or CityLink. Most items I've sent seem to come in around £10 + VAT next day. I will charge the buyer the cost, no markup on postage for my time packing and packaging materials. Feel free to check the cost yourselves.

Items can be collected from Croydon, Surrey. Potentially they can be delivered in the SE/Kent area free of charge. But times vary and it will be very early in some cases.

Oh, and all the above parts came off my 1970 bus but I cannot be sure they are actually right for the year!

Also open to offers if my prices are way off.

Dibs on the rear bumper if it's not to bad as mine is dented and rippled all over. How much will postin it be ?? Nr30 1be Gt Yarmouth
Cheers

Weeman said:
Dibs on the rear bumper if it's not to bad as mine is dented and rippled all over. How much will postin it be ?? Nr30 1be Gt Yarmouth
Cheers

Do you want me to take some more pictures? Anything specific? I sent a front bumper with steps and irons next day and that was £9.75 + vat (give or take a few pennys) via city link next day. I'll get a definate price later.

I've got a B-Post cut (RHS for a LHD) from bottom to gutter - £65 SOLD

Walkthrough rubber mat - £40 SOLD

Repo left front wheel arch - £40

Again, I want everything gone so offers are ok!

Rear assemblies now sold.

Rear Bumper is pending collection.

Twin Port Pict 3 Manifold - £65

I also have these seats, no idea what they were from but they were in the bus when we bought it. £50 each?

There is just storage dust on them. We gave them a good steam clean and scrub and they came up nice.

Latest posts