• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Middle door runner unit cam wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshy

Reaction score
After the sliding door fell off! I'm some worn parts but can't source the middle runner unit cam I believe the part number is 211843371A, anyone got one?

Not sure what it does as I only have half (without the cam bit)

Cheers

The cam is surprisingly important, mine broke and it was hard to shut without it. As far as I can tell no one in the uk stock it anymore, I sourced mine at volksword from a company from the Netherlands called BusOK
http://www.busok.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the cam broke check the locking lever it is supposed to engage with as the slightest bit of damage to the lever will mean the cam will roll off it when opening the door.

Thanks gman, just emailed them to see if they can get me one, next job is which way round to fit !

That's perfect, was just reading your thread and saw it lol

If you can't get hold of one I think that I've got a NOS one in my spares box.

I got one sent over from america from a breaker - then my whole roller unit dropped to bits. I'm sure I still have it somewhere but will have to try dig it out.

That would be awesome pal, let me know if you have it and what you want for it.

if it helps anybody i have very large box full of sliding door mechs and tailgates and cab doors mechs for that matter

Cam sourced now, sliding door still doesn't shut right, just doesn't want to latch, after inspecting the latch (as picture) looks like Po done some grinding so assuming I need a new one, anyone got one?

Latest posts