Midland Early Bay Limited - New Premises

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Well we have finally moved out of our first premises (cold, draughty & wet just ask Dean) into some newer premises where I've been able to combine both of my businesses under one roof. No where near as big as Tamworth and I've had to take additional storage space on a local farm for buses waiting to be 'sorted' but far more comfortable and client friendly.

Planning to have another open day on the same weekend as Stanford Hall, Saturday 1st May (so you are all more than welcome to have a look at what we do etc, etc) Futbus Brake Kits, Transporterhaus dropped spindles etc and maybe a steering solution by then, so come and see us on the Saturday and we can head over in a convoy for the Saturday night camping at Stanford Hall, ready for the show on the Sunday, it worked last year.

Anyway as this is the gallery, a few shots of our new premises!!

L1030073.jpg

L1020969.jpg

L1020968.jpg

Did look nice and tidy but is a bit fuller now!!
L1030084.jpg

Andy

Yes we looked at a mezzanine floor for the offices to get more buses on the ground floor but they all were working out too much money so perhaps an option in the future or a big ramp to a complete second floor :lol: :lol:

Very Nice Graham,

I wish I had that much space to work in, I can't even get the pop top up in my garage :lol:
- I can't even get myself into my garage faux :shock:

come on boys admit why you moved..... i bet theres a chip shop one side and a cake shop on the other :shock: :lol:
its all about location!

looking good ;)

slammedkustom said:
come on boys admit why you moved..... i bet theres a chip shop one side and a cake shop on the other :shock: :lol:
its all about location!

:lol: That's very true! Where I used to work, many years ago, there was an American diner next door, and a couple of pubs opposite.... oh and the cake shop was just around the corner, and then there was a 'greasy spoon' cafe just down the road.... :mrgreen:

warwick71 said:
would be great to come and have a poke around ;)

blimey i know were friendly on here but thats a bit "overly friendly", maybe its different up north :shock: :lol: :lol:

Anna

You and Phil are more than welcome to come and have a poke around when ever you like :lol: :lol:

slammedkustom said:
its all about location!

Now now Chris, no need to be like that but funnily enough there is a chip shop, curry house, butty van and a newsagent all within walking distance so we are well covered for all eventualities when it comes to supplies.

Gadget however has decided to do his own thing and is no longer spannering for me so if you know anyone in the midlands wanting part time spannering work and knows early bays get them to get in touch.

Latest posts