Mint Steering Wheel, How Much???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krim

Reaction score
Just after some opinions, how much would you expect to pay for a vitally mint con dish standard steering wheel from an early bay, I've been offered one and want to know the ball park value is.

Cheers,
Simon

niklee1 said:
I'll give you a £1!!! :msn4:

I don't have one, I need one, know someone who has one, and want to know what I should be paying.

S.

Pay more than a repro one which apparently break after a year and less than an MCJ steering wheel plus boss.

supply and demand.........
i would of thought the same as buses,if people want them badly then they will pay the dollar.

i have the original one in Valerie complete with cracks and chips,as said before by other peeps each nik and crack tells a story.........

having said that i have a new one still in the box up in the loft along with loads of other bits......34 ict's blah blah but cannot force meself to fit the new wheel.

:msn4: don't tell the wife about the stash,she thinks it's a box of christmas decs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been offered a mint one including a mint hornpush for about £100.00, and think I will end up going for it as they seem to be be becoming like rocking horse shit now..

S.

Latest posts