• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mk4 Golf GTTdi PD150 - Spares or repair

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bundy

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Custom
Hello All,

I have my trusty Mk4 Golf for sale due to it having a poorly cam and followers.
The car is an '02 plate (original reg no now back on it) and has done 209k miles. Unfortunately it has now developed a top end rattle that the garage has peeked at and say the cam has worn out 2 lobes and followers. I don't wish to spend more money on it as my wife now has a company car and I have her old one!
So I'm selling it as is for spares or repair...ideally it needs a good second hand engine.
The car has the full Gti interior with armrest, full Eibach suspension kit and Eibach anti-roll bars. It had a new turbo at 200k, new alternator and starter motor in last 12 months. Is remapped to 186bhp/320lbs/ft and has sachs clutch to keep it going! There is a 312mm front brake conversion, but I've had to put the original brakes on at the moment as I sold the alloys and the steels don't fit over the bigger brakes. So the alloys in the pic are gone! It has powerflex bushes all round. It's been serviced religiously every 10k for it's whole life....the last 90k by me.
It has MOT until March, but is currently SORN and has no Tax.
I'm looking for £850 for it as is....if it doesn't sell I'll strip it and sell the parts, but could really do without the hassle at the mo!!
Feel free to ask any questions
Cheers
Al
DSC02603.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

This is now sold :mrgreen:

Cheers
Al

Latest posts