• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mooneyes speedmaster x4brand new, boxed, half price!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
I really wish I didn't have to post this, but I have to sell my brand new set of the best wheels in the world (IMHO)

These Mooneyes Speedmasters are mag grey with polished rims, 15" x 5 205 pcd ET+13mm

They are brand new and still in their shower caps in the box

Each comes with centre cap and screw fixings

I'm looking for £600 for the set. I bought these for £680 last year and they've only been test fitted. to buy them new would be the best part of £1,200!!! polished and they are almost £1500 a set!

I'll throw in £30 of bolts chrome.

These would suit a narrowed beam, as the offset doesnt work well with a stock beam. Which is why they're not fitted to my van, though if they were fittted, it would look something like this

In the end I couldn't stretch to a narrowed beam, having just replaced the engine, gearbox front brakes! So grab yourself a great bargain.

I can take them to Stanford Hall this Sunday 5th May.

They have had tyres on, but just test fittings, they are back snug in their box in their fabric bags.

They are completely unused and perfect in every way

I also have some whitewall tyres to fit these for sale, just not had chance to post as yet. They are 3/4 inch narrow whitewalls 2x 205/70R15 & 2x 165/80R15

Hi, are you sure these would be OK on a narrow beam (mine is 4 inch jobby)? If so, how much would you want for the wheels and white walls?

Latest posts