More than one ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just a matter of interest, who has more than one bus or own other VW's? Is one enough or are you a you only live once lets have a fleet of them type of folk ? I think when i get more space and money, 1 or maybe 2 more would be cool to add to my 2 VW's at the mo but if i won the lottery then i dread to think ha 🤙.

Right now, it’s just the one. I’ve had a few before to include a 1303 beetle a split in Oz and a very nice green beach buggy, a GP I think.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,a few more would definitely not go unloved here :)

We have also have this (we being the missus but I do all the work on it ) 😂

1960 Swedish import, I’ve recently finished a winter overhaul which included building a fiesty 1600cc with twin 40’s, w110 cam & higher compression etc coupled to a cogbox built Beetle ‘GT’ box. It’s a riot! Not a race car but goes like stink 😂

1968 Velvet Green Crewcab
1971 Neptune Blue factory hightop high slider
1978 LT karmann Mobile Coachbuilt

At one point we had
1970 Brilliant Blue Sunroof Deluxe as well as those listed above🤣

3 for us, the wife's first car 73 super 2110cc, my 65 square 1968cc I've had 15 years, and the 71 Westy EJ2.5
the furkids sidecar doesn't count
2053889.jpg

I have my 71 bay, a 54 Oval which I've had since I was 15, just working on getting it together (long term project) My wife has mk1 gp, and a 64 Razoredge. The buggy is on the road, the razor is a rotten mess waiting its turn. Can only find a buggy pic on my laptop. look at @steamandgasoline on Insta for the others.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts