Most expensive early bay ever ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in Portugal things have been a little crazy as well. check this bay
http://lisboacity.olx.pt/vw-pao-de-forma-iid-9545380

i agree with dp..if people are paying 32k for a brazilian rot box then why not pay top money for a top bus...maybe i should put my deluxe up for somewhere close!!lol

do people actually believe that the asking / advertised price is "the selling price"

I can't actually remember the last time I sold a vehicle for the asking price :(
mind you it could have something to do with the fact that I have bought something
else first , I never seem to do it the right way round , sell first then buy :roll:

we'll see what happens when I advertise the EB :wink:

yep , I 've got my eye on something

most people like to mark up prices and do a bit of haggling like woody says 8) all part of the fun of buying and selling :lol:

super-craig said:
most people like to mark up prices and do a bit of haggling like woody says 8) all part of the fun of buying and selling :lol:

the internet has changed it all from the "good old days" :(
which I guess a lot of you young uns will not have experienced :lol:
it certainly has it's advantages I'll give you that
but with it , it has brought far too many picture collectors and time wasters :roll:

there is not much fun in selling these days :(
but I guess I am turning into a real grumpy old fart :wink:

It might seem like a lot of wonga, but think about it, where can you go and buy a like new classic bus "off the peg" for normal money?

You can't you're either looking at a resto or a new repro, neither of which is the same as "like new original", or cheap.
Considering the insurance valuations that the last few late bays i've restored (£15-16.5k) have recieved, and baring in mind a new family car is anywhere from £10K-£40 a piece of timewarp history is well worth £27K IMHO

Good luck to them on the sale and i hope whoever buys it looks after it well.

8)

Latest posts