MOT...and its passed!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdeano

Reaction score
First mot since ive owned the van, took it down yesterday and didn't start off too well, passenger side washer jet didn't want to play ball for the tester on the day, the lights had the wrong patten, the 'ohh arrh' horn is a fail needs to be a 'beep beep' apparently!!, and all this within the first 2 minutes!!, fearing the worst when he put it up on the ramp he let me have a good look underneath and walked me round showing me stuff that i should be looking out for, said it was a good solid bus, a few patches of welding but done correctly, finished the test and thats all it failed on so not to disappointed so went home and within an hour sorted all of it out!, took it back showed him and he printed my mot certificate off!! Well chuffed, although he said the lights were better it was still not quite the right patten so not too sure wot to do about it...any ideas chaps?

Cheers, one less thing to worry about, can go out and enjoy it now all the works about done

Latest posts