Moving my US bus back to the US!?!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiki-Al

Reaction score
Hey all, bit of a weird one! If I were to move to the US and wanted to ship my bus over the the US too how much of a ball ache would it be? bearing in mind it was originally a US bus. Also any idea of cost?

I've put so much blood sweat and tears into the ol girl it would be a darn shame to sell before we left! and I would kinda feel good taking her back to her sunny origins : )

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Looking to ship to LA and we are based in Bristol UK

Contact Kingstown Shipping for a quote and any questions paperwork wise.
It should not be a big deal but not sure about the cost , I am seeing a lot of Barndoor buses changing hands and crossing the pond many times over on the Samba forums lately , so I'm sure is doable.

Hmmm dunno yet? looking like an option though! kinda makes sense if you think about it, all this traveling is doin my nut in.

There was a lot of stuff in Ultra VW recently as Kieth Sueme shipped his bug over for last years classic, along with Jo Gallagher who was exporting her cutom razor edge along with a couple of other cars. It was a headache for them due to timescales, but the process was straight forward enough as I recall.

Latest posts