• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mph speedo -£55 posted !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
As it says £60 plus post which is around £6.
was keeping it as a spare but sold my earlybay now.
The speedo works but not tested the petrol gauge but cant c why not.
thanks paul
2012-02-21093133.jpg

Yes its still here. I can pm u my paypal details if u would like it ?

Am i asking too much- make me an offer if you can use it.
paul

I said i would hold it til friday when the man who has pmd me gets paid, if not i will come bk to you. thanks paul

Hi,
I am interested in your LHD dash and instruments if it is not sold.

If it is still available can you say what vehicle and country it is from please?

Thanks

sailing giraffe said:
Hi,
I am interested in your LHD dash and instruments if it is not sold.

If it is still available can you say what vehicle and country it is from please?

Thanks
Its still here, not sure wat year but will fit any LHD earlybaywindow van from 68 onwards, it from America.
thanks paul

Thanks great news. I have a Canadian import with a kph speedo so I hope it will fit.

I would like to have it, can you confirm price and postage please and how do we progress from here, I can use PayPal.

Thanks

Hi Bluecab,

Awaiting your response to pm which may not have gone!!! However, also now looking for headlight switch and also nearside 4-terminal courtesy light switch as tests show mine are kn---!

Do you happen to have these as well as the dash?

Thanks
Peter

sailing giraffe said:
Thanks great news. I have a Canadian import with a kph speedo so I hope it will fit.

I would like to have it, can you confirm price and postage please and how do we progress from here, I can use PayPal.

Thanks
Hi im still awaiting for mr beigebay to send me some money as he says he defo wants it, its a mph speddo so will suit yours, i think its only fair to offer it as a complete unit to 56 plumber next as he did ask before you, i dont really want to split it, its not easy this!
Th top and bottom is if the mr beigebay doesnt reply to my pm and56plumber doesnt want it its yours for £55 posted to mainland england, will have a look to see if i have any other parts.
paul
ps didnt get a pm from you.

Hi again,

Thanks for the info. I am interested in either speedo only or the whole unit, depends what happens with the other two.

Am enquiring why my pm didn't get to you.

Good luck, I guess it is a hassle!!!

Latest posts