• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mudflaps, empi shifter and rims for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
right time for another clear out
loads of pics here
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p36/slammedkustom/VW%20bits%20for%20sale/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

set of 5 wheels and tyres. wide 5 rims with bf goodrich whitewalls. all tyres in very good condition, loads of tread and the spare hasnt been used.
£200 the set

empi shifter, has base plate, bolts and works fine, good chrome £45

VW logo mudflaps, look cool on a bus all round £40 the set

deleted as its sold

if your interested in anything i might be able to take it to peppercorn for collection if paid for upfront, im 2 minutes from the dartford bridge or stuff can be collected from my workshop in north london.
numbers 07930 672662, names chris

Hi,
Would take the ladder: how much is shipping to Holland? :?
Cheers,
Michel

Any pics of the roof racks please, mate?

Ta
8)

actually, just seen the pics on the photobucket link (should have read the whole post before answering!).

Hi If blogdroed doesnt want the roof racks could you dismantle and post them to me? Cheers

Hmmm forget that I found the pics they are different to what I imagined. Thanks anyway

no news about shipping as its the weekend.
i wont lie to you globus id rather sell it to someone in the UK who will just pay n collect rather than spend time looking for packaging, wrapping it, getting quotes, waiting for cash etc etc not trying to be a dick but truthful. i hope you can understand

propex now sold

Will you take 180 cash collected for the wheels? Pm me your number and I'll call about when I can pick them up if your cool with that. Cheers. Paul.

Latest posts