My 1972 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls here are some pics of my bay she is a 1972 Danbury conversion with a working Viking roof that sleeps 4.I got her at a absolute steel of £3700 I've had her 3 weeks but I can't stop smiling every time someone waves at us.I previously had a t25 but my bay is the dogs cahooners
here's some pics let me know if I got a good deal oh and it's tax free and mot'd till April 2011
cheers mark

1fe6acd1.jpg

c82b203e.jpg

Welcome!

I too have a 1972 Danbury and am always interested in seeing others, but I can't see your pics?

Cheers

Dan

No not yet it hasn't missed a beat since bringing it up from Dudley I've used it every day
she will need some body work doing at some point but is solid at the moment and the little bits of rust have had a good coating of vatcan.the bus was restored 10 years ago with an engine rebuild recently it also has new units,rock n roll bed so can use as is for now

Hello and welcome! :D

72 Danburys rock!

Did you get yours off Ebay? I remeber seeing a red and white one on there recently, with a Viking roof. :)

Hi yes I did I took a chance but glad I did she's great.
I discovered the control box on my eberspacher heater was full of water today so on the look out for a replacement before the winter it's a dl1 model
cheers
mark

Latest posts