My 68 Westy - as time goes by .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. 8)
So jealous of you and your family, but well done :D

Did you know all those other VW's were gonna be by the beach?

You have such a nice van dude :D

Shaggy said:
Did you know all those other VW's were gonna be by the beach?

The guy in the green '71 bus saw me, recognised my van from EBI and invited me to the meet. Hes from Normandy, goes to UK shows and spoke ace English. It was a bit surreal!

They were this lot ....

http://combicruiserclub.fr/

I love spain and france so much for travelling and camping. It's soooo chilled ain't it!! Can't wait to take me new van and family over.

Great pics dude I've been to some of those spots and am totally inspired again.

Hope you had a wicked time

Nice one 8)

Clem - if no-one sends any pics next year the calendar is all yours!

Have checked that French site and will go back to register - reckon advertising the calendar there may be an idea... need to get some French together and that'll need some brainwork to get something near correct!

Cool pics Clem 8) , looks like you had a great adventure! We went to france for our family holiday a couple of weeks ago. Did Normandie and Brittany, weather was very nice but we have already earmarked doing the 24hr spain ferry next time. 8)

dubberdaz said:
we have already earmarked doing the 24hr spain ferry next time. 8)

36 hours! :shock:

Get collecting the Tesco Clubcard points! :wink:

Hi Clem,

I checked out the Tesco clubcard points offer for P&O. For the Bilbao route all vouchers must be used/booked prior to end Nov 2007.

Perhaps they are discontinuing this deal? Will be a mega shame if they are :(

Cheers for all the other info though. Looks an amazing trip. I forgot to ask, how long were you away for?

Cheers,

Mike

mcvw said:
Hi Clem,

I checked out the Tesco clubcard points offer for P&O. For the Bilbao route all vouchers must be used/booked prior to end Nov 2007.

Perhaps they are discontinuing this deal? Will be a mega shame if they are :(

Cheers for all the other info though. Looks an amazing trip. I forgot to ask, how long were you away for?

Cheers,

Mike

Yes, we had the new deal book arrive today. That sucks :(

We were 'there' for 14 nights, so away for 17 in total :)

Clem

Well done, I need to get off my A**e, between you dubber and speedman it shows that distance is not a problem, get me the ferry time :D

Hey,nice buys u got there.Nice family too.I wich i could have a family like that.
Someday,someday i will take m bus in a family trip like u have with ur bus.
Best of wishes to u.

from sunny Miami - Florida

Cracking Photos mate!

Looks like a really good time was had, can't wait to get my van through MOT and ready for next year to do some touring.

Get some more pics up - 8)

Latest posts