my 69 devon 2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefo1970

Reaction score
some pics of the interior and engine
hope you like

DSC01736.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01730.jpg
DSC01729.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

:D :D :D

Ace looking van! and great choice of year sir! :D

personally i would lower it but only a bit . but you decide mate :wink:

bet you don't have a dinning table, cos you all eat your dinner off that!!!!!!

Well tasty bus mate!!!!

cleaner than the inside of a bleach bottle!!!!

NICE!

Ohhh, you should slamm it.

Thats really nice Jefo, nice to see another surviving 'JPWhite of Sidmouth' Caravette conversion, identical to mine apart from the unusual colour, even the cooker and tap, - nice conversions these (who needs rock'roll beds !). I have owned mine for 28 years and it has worn very well.

JR 8)

Thanks vanman, do you have any pictures of yours?
The colour is quite unusual as Ive not seen another brilliant blue yet.
I think the bed setup is better than the rock n roll concept.

:D :D

Jefo, posted some pics on here today of mine, seems Lotus White with red interior was quite common but many have been resprayed methinks. Ive certainly never come across one the colour of yours. very cool.
Ref the lowering - I think the weight of these solid wood devon conversions is enough to drop the rear a few inches ! :lol: I recently removed all the furniture to check the floors / fit new tiles and Im sure the van sat 6" higher !!!
JR

oh yes i seen it earlier didnt I, lovely devon interior and a lovely looking van, and its got a nice roof instead of the leaky devon pop top like mine :(

Im getting the foxy adjuster fitted next week so it should look and ride better than it does now :D

Latest posts